Sunday, October 12, 2008

While it doesn't QUITE feel like Fall outside...

We headed to the Arboretum yesterday to do the girls' Fall pictures. Note to self...never again visit the Dallas Arboretum on a Saturday. HOLY SMOKES. The few times I had them both in the same spot for a picture, lo and behold someone walked through my shot. Hello? I am courteous of others...do you NOT see me with a camera trying to get two uncooperative kids to look my way? Anyway...I digress. Here are a few that I DID manage to capture.

6442

6497

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Ohhh....how cute! I'm in love with the dresses!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Lynds!!! They are so gorgeous and those are great pics.

TracyVDM said...

Lynds, these are AMAZING!! I love them. Your color is just astounding! Is the coloring SOOC or are you doing something with the editing?

LyndseyS said...

Tracy, the are primarily SOOC! I bump the curves and adjust the saturation a little bit for some pop, but that's it!

TracyVDM said...

Awesome!! You should create an action and sell it! LOL