Thursday, October 23, 2008

My precious Allie Bug

It has been nearly a year since we have been blessed with Allison. As each day goes by, her personality shines a little more. My baby is quite a lovebug...she loves to hug and give HUGE open mouth kisses. She ADORES her big sister...and sissy is quite smitten with her as well. She is WALKING! Oficially, 100%, full out destructive walking. We love it.

Wow. Almost a year. I can't believe how quickly time has passed, and at the same time I can hardly remember the days when she wasn't a part of our lives.

6782

6771

6791

6784

4 comments:

TracyVDM said...

Adorable!!!! I love that shirt! Gosh, time is flying. A year ago you were in misery waiting for her to arrive. A year ago I was wishing I was where you were at that point, and wishing that I could stop throwing up. LOL It is insane how quickly the time is passing. It kind of makes me feel panicked, like I'm missing things because it's flying by. Elise will be 8 months on the 29th! :(

Bridgette said...

I really can't believe she is almost a YEAR old! She is so adorable and is really looking like Maddi!

LyndseyS said...

Tracy, that is so funny! Now I kind of wish Allie was still as little as Elise...lol It is going by SO DARN FAST!

Stacey R. said...

She is so cute, Lyndsey! It's great to see some new pics...and you're doing an awesome job.