Friday, October 10, 2008

And, a post just for Maddi

I don't think I have mentioned that we have put Maddi in dance.
Cutest. Thing. Ever. Really...there is nothing cuter.

So, the day we went to buy her first ballet and tap shoes, Daddy took a half day from work and met us for lunch at Red Robin.
6529


Yes. It is preciously adorable.
6531

Then off to the dacnce store.
6532

6536


And a few weeks ago we took Maddi to Practically Picasso in Waco to paint a plate. We had no idea this would be so much fun!
6538

6544

6548

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddi is gorgeous too! Too bad we don't live closer so her and Riley could play together.

Bridgette said...

Oh my goodnes! How cute! I am glad I'm not the only person who takes pics in the dance store! LOL!

Jennifer said...

cute pics! And Kevin looks thinner or something? lol