Friday, October 10, 2008

Say it with me now, guys...AWWWWWW....

Allie loves to help me load...erm...unload..(?) the dishwasher.

Mommy puts them in...Allie takes them out.
6447

And shows it to me...just so I don't miss how helpful she is (and YES...that is a butterknife. I never claimed to be Mother of the Year).
6454

And drops it. On the floor. Because ya know...that's where things go in this house.
6449

Yep...her work is just about done here.
6455

She is seriously into things like Maddi never was.
6552

6553

6555

3 comments:

TracyVDM said...

This post seriously made me LOL. Allie is so cute! The ones of her in the fridge are just hilarious!

Unknown said...

She is growing up so fast!!! She is such a cutie!! And I know what you are talking about as Taylor is into things too like Riley NEVER was. It's a whole new ball game with this child. lol

Jennifer said...

look how stinking cute she is!