Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year...or something like that...

Well, we rang in the new year with the dreaded stomach bug. It started with Allie, who thankfully just had a very mild version. So mild, in fact, that we took her over to my sister's house for New Years dinner on Thursday. By Friday night, Maddi and I were very, very sick. I haven't been sick like that since I was a kid...seriously. I never, ever get what the kids have. I called my sister that night, and all five of them were in the same boat. Sorry sis. We're recovering...and it wouldn't be true Lyndsey style if I didn't get at least one picture. Maddi is still feeling a little puny, if you can't tell.

4

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Ugh, we had it, too! We managed to make 7 people sick! It was one helluva bug!

Glad you guys are feeling better!

Mandi said...

nice. so is it a short-lived little bug?