Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ahhhh...sisterly love...

When I was pregnant with Allison, I had all these visions of two blond little munchkins whispering secrets, playing with dolls and bonding like no other sister has bonded before.

The other day Maddi and Allie were both in Maddi's room. Maddi was attempting to play with her dollhouse and Allie was doing her best to ingest a Barbie. Kevin and I were in the living room having an adult conversation. Or, something close to it.

Enter: Drama Queen.

Maddi begins crying and speaking incoherantly. She comes around the corner, holding her head and wailing.

Enter: Adorable Instigator.

Allie crawls in the living room behind her sister, huge grin on her face and holding a hairbrush. Or, weilding a weapon, I should say.

"MOOOOOOOOOM!!!! SHE hit me on the HEAD with that BRUSH! ALLIE is RUINING my LIFE!"

Yeah.

*sigh*

And so....it begins.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Is this what I have to look forward to?? LOL!

LyndseyS said...

No B!! Sweet Lily would never broadcast such a blatant display of drama!! And Aubie Daubie would never attack her sister like that!!! LMAO

Seriously...be prepared! It's actually pretty funny!